What is a good recruiter? How would you describe one? I decided to make a list of phrases of what I think describes a successful recruiter.
A Good Recruiter is:
- Having relationships with a side of good timing.
- A partner/advisor.
- A candidate and client ally.
- A person you need most when you least expect it.
- An interview coach/job coach.
- A salesman and negotiator.
- A cyber sleuth.
- A networking expert.
What would you add or delete from this list?
See also my post on top traits of a successful recruiter.