You wish to apply for a senior management position in aeronautics or in the communication? No matter the industry, recruiters and recruitment agencies know how to verify the information in your CV. And the more you target a position of high responsibility; the likelihood is high that the recruiter conduct an audit of your resume before you hire … Our job blog tells you more.
One way everywhere: Internet
* If you have private profiles on Facebook, such as for example, check before sending your CV there are a limited number of pictures and personal information accessible and above all that they do not harm you. Indeed, more and more HR CV to confront private profiles, in particular to better understand the personality of candidates.
* Meanwhile, update your professional profiles on the network to which you belong. A recruiter will be able to verify the information you have provided is accurate.
A tool for checking implacable CV: maintenance
* On your resume, you put that you are fluent in English and that you know fairly well in Spanish? During the interview, the recruiter can easily verify that this information is just by talking English or asking you to summarize your previous position in Spanish.
* Also, beware if you have embellished your skills and responsibilities … The interviewer will test your knowledge of sophisticated software for example, or to ask you the details of a mission.
The echoes of your life: a valuable source of information
* The fact that you have some good credentials can be checked at any time by a simple appeal to the heads of institutions you have attended. No need to lie on your CV on this point especially when you know that the recruiter will conduct a thorough check of your resume.
* On the other hand, your professional reputation that the recruiter will check through your attendance at such conferences or through the people you listed as a reference. Similarly, it may verify the information on your resume through contacts that he and you together on professional networks like LinkedIn for example.
It is important to be able to justify all the information you provided in your resume and pay attention to your personal branding both online and in real life!
Pritam Nagrale is SEO trainer; he is having excellent knowledge of SEO, digital marketing and blogging. He writes on variety of topics based on interview, career, jobs and employment you can read his articles on surejob.in. When he gets free time he loves to spend it with his family. He like to travel and reading books on various topics. You can follow him on Google+