"Employee Dissatisfaction was a secret. It was closeted. Now it is anything BUT” – Jay Baer
We have a kick-ass new Resonate podcast with Jason Seiden. This week, Jason meets with Jay Baer Founder of Convince and Convert and one of the top podcasters across every industry.
In this episode of Resonate, Jay discusses how to convert his marketing principles for recruiting. You’ll hear:
- A realistic approach for dealing with disruptive forces like Glassdoor (and why a 5 star rating is not really the goal)
- Why you will never stop employees from getting “weird” on social (hint: social media is NOT the problem)
- How to market your company using employees’ stories
- How to “hug your haters” and turn them into trusted resources
- Why killing the “ding letter” is an idea long overdue—and how all those rejections might just be your next best recruitment marketing strategy
- How we are in a “Golden era of testing” and why bringing testing into recruiting can open new channels, engage employees, and target better employees.
Here's a quick preview I created after listening: