Check out the 7 key employee turnover statistics presented in a cool infographic!
Struggling with employee turnover?
Are you struggling with high employee turnover?
Or are taking proud in an extremely low turnover rate in 2018?
Maybe you’ve yet to learn how to calculate your company’s employee turnover rate?
Either way, these statistics will help you learn more about employee turnover and provide an important benchmark for evaluating your company’s employee turnover statistics.
7 key employee turnover statistics
Here is the list of the 7 key employee turnover statistics:
Employee turnover statistic #1
- According to Gallup, 51% of employees are considering a new job.
Employee turnover statistic #2
- A report from the Center for American Progress found that turnover can cost organizations anywhere from 16% to 213% of the lost employee’s salary.
Employee turnover statistic #3
- Future Workplace and Kronos study has found that 87% of employers said that improving retention is a critical priority for their organization.
Employee turnover statistic #4
Employee turnover statistic #5
Employee turnover statistic #6
- MRINetwork has found that 72% of candidates are driven by career advancement opportunities which are the number one reason why people change jobs.
Employee turnover statistic #7
- Companies that offer remote work experience 25% lower employee turnover, according to OWL Labs
Infographic: Employee turnover statistics
Here is the infographic with the top 7 employee turnover statistics: