Jeff Kaye, CEO of Kaye/Bassman International & Next Level Recruiting Training, will be speaking at the Onrec.com Online Recruitment Conference & Expo 2009, to be held at the Donald E Stephens Convention Center, in Chicago, on November 3 & 4, 2009. Onrec.com EXPO 2009 is widely regarded as the "must attend" online recruitment event of 2009.
Onrec.com is the world's leading information resource for Human Resource professionals and recruiters using the Internet to recruit. Onrec.com EXPO 2009 is the only global gathering of online recruiting leaders and game-changing technologies. For more information about Onrec.com EXPO 2009 visit: http://www.onrec.com/conferences/031109/default.html
Running off of last year's success, Onrec.com EXPO 2009 will bring together delegates and exhibitors involved in online recruitment from around the world to share their common interests, provide a business driven networking environment and stimulate discussion, debate, and beneficial partnerships.
Jeff's industry knowledge and practices will provide a great opportunity to those who attend Onrec EXPO 2009, in which he will be among over 40 expert speakers in attendance.
Recruiter Attention Deficit Disorder
In the manufacturing economy, time was the currency. Systems were designed for maximum efficiency and effectiveness was simply measured by how much time could be dedicated to the process. The assembly line was the perfect example of this. In today's information environment, knowledge is critical and attention is the currency. Directing our attention in the right places and for the right amount of time is the key to effectiveness.
The checklist below allows for a quick self assessment:
· You are frequently distracted from your current activity by others or your own lack of focus
· You finish your day surprised by how little you actually accomplished despite the fact that you felt busy all day (i.e. You were on the phone "all day" but the phone report shows that you barely cracked two hours!)
· You have a to do list of important items but always seem to be distracted by more "urgent" activities
· You find it difficult to focus fully on another person without thinking of other matters
· You constantly check and respond to email, text messages, instant messages, etc.
· People get frustrated with you (verbally or nonverbally) because you answer your phone or return text messages in the middle of meetings or conversations
· You think you are a great multi-tasker
· You are addicted to emergencies and pride yourself on being the best "fire fighter"
· You love the feeling of being "in the "zone" / "in the moment" / "in the now" and the feeling of being effective and efficient during those times but are frustrated by how infrequently you are there
If you checked a majority of the boxes (or were distracted in the process) then you may be suffering from R.A.D.D. The good news is that it is curable and this session is in part the prescription. In this information packed session Jeff will share 10 best practices that when implemented will significantly increase your efficiency and effectiveness. This session is a must attend for anyone who wants to achieve peak performance on a consistent basis
Jeff Kaye is the chief executive officer of Kaye/Bassman International and Next Level Recruiting Training. During his tenure as CEO, Kaye/Bassman International has grown into the largest single-site search firm in the country with annual search revenues in excess of $18 million, won national awards for philanthropy and workplace flexibility, and has been named the #1 "Best Company to Work for in Texas" in 2005, 2006, and 200, and 2008.
He is considered an industry expert in executive, professional and technical search; has appeared on CNN, FOX, Bloomberg, and NBC; and is quoted regularly in publications including USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Time, and Fortune. Jeff is also a frequent speaker within the staffing and human resources community and been featured in dozens of international training meetings and videos. He graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a Bachelor in Business Administration and currently lives in Dallas with his wife, Tracy, and their three children.
The Onrec.com Online Recruitment Conference & Expo 2009, will be hosted by both recruiting powerhouses Kennedy Information and Onrec - for more information visit:
For other Onrec session topics visit: http://www.onrec.com/conferences/031109/topics.html
For more information on all of the speakers participating at this event visit: http://www.onrec.com/conferences/031109/speakers.html
For more information on The Onrec.com Online Recruitment Conference & Expo 2009, contact RD Whitney at email@example.com or go to http://www.onrec.com/Expo2009
You need to be a member of RecruitingBlogs to add comments!