Responsible for capacity monitoring and planning of the BSS network. This includes implementation of new features purchased by the customer, software updates needed to improve efficiency of the network. Working with the TSS team on behalf of the customer requests for new BSS elements and features.
- Takes direction from Core Planning and Optimization manager and Key client contacts on customer Network projects and escalated trouble.
- Network Service performance focused.
- Experience in utilization of various scripts within Unix and other database operating systems.
- Good knowledge of network operation process and interfaces high degree of analytical and investigative abilities.
- Have management exposure in operating in a network environment.
- Development and approval of MOPs necessary for new technology and product introduction.
- Responsible for reviewing network capacity and current call models.
- 4+ years of working experience in Telecommunication industry, preferably in operation of network design of a BSS network for CDMA.
- Must be able to work well in a high-pressure environment and interface to the client.
- Must be computer literate in MS Office Suite.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Telecommunications, Engineering, etc.
Location is Atlanta, GA.
If interested or know of a qualified applicant, please send updated Word resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need to be a member of RecruitingBlogs to add comments!