Managing technical and analyst personnel in the creation and distribution of processes as needed by internal and external customer teams. Coordinate technical information between internal staff to technical writers and analysts to produce final documents for customer. Coordinate with customer departments and staff to integrate current processes into deliverables for final contract.
- Takes direction from Director and Key client contacts on process requests and requirements.
- Comprehensive knowledge to develop processes for wireless network deployments and operations.
- Experience in utilization of associated computer programs, i.e. Visio, Powerpoint, Adobe
- Provides guidance on process development to internal support staff while meeting customer requirements and needs for documentation.
- Coordinates with internal and external customer engineers, managers, technical staff to gather the required information and documentation to develop processes.
- 3-4 years of wireless telecom industry.
- Extensive knowledge of wireless network deployments and operations.
- Must be able to work well in a high-pressure environment and interface to the client.
- Must be computer literate in MS Office Suite.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Education: degree in telecommunications or equivalent
Location: Atlanta, GA.
If interested or know of a qualified applicant, please send updated Word resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need to be a member of RecruitingBlogs to add comments!