Kent Sims's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I think I would be more concerned with my employment and my relataionship with my bo…"

Kent Sims replied Sep 28, 2010 to Should you bring your personal life into your professional life??

6 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Edwin Ostrand

"I would suspect that might have a little to do with (compared to GenX) a MUCH larger…"

Kent Sims replied Sep 2, 2009 to GenY unaware and the biggest offenders at electricity and water usage.

4 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Julia Stone

"Actually...I do both perm placements and contract recruiting. It's about a 50/50 spl…"

Kent Sims replied Jun 25, 2009 to Recruit but can NOT call clients or develop new business?? (business model question)

5 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Kent Sims

"Thanks for the reply, but honestly at this point in my life I am not interested in o…"

Kent Sims replied Jun 25, 2009 to Recruit but can NOT call clients or develop new business?? (business model question)

5 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Kent Sims

"Also...several firms will function fully in multiple catagories. RSA (for example) w…"

Kent Sims replied Oct 24, 2008 to Types of Recruiters

3 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Kent Sims

"I will also add one more thing on this topic. I have NOT had very good results from…"

Kent Sims replied Oct 17, 2008 to Are the Big Job Boards Withering Away?

25 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Steve Levy

"I'm not sure if this is just a marketing ploy to introduce ECN, or if you are actual…"

Kent Sims replied Oct 17, 2008 to LinkedIn losing their way or just missing the point?

10 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Gavin Chase

"Also...more and more Recruiting Professionals keep switching over to LinkedIn, Faceb…"

25 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Steve Levy

"I disagree completely. Most of my best leads come from online job boards, or from my…"

25 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Steve Levy

"There are times they have their uses...I will give them that, but honestly it is ver…"

Kent Sims replied Oct 17, 2008 to "Reply with Remove in Subject Line"

4 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Tom Byrne

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service