Shannon Myers's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Great post, Rayanne. One of the things I began doing awhile ago was to remember to r…"

Shannon Myers replied Apr 26, 2010 to What I Learned

2 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

"I agree with Julia. If you search through the forum posts there have been a number o…"

Shannon Myers replied Mar 9, 2009 to Applicant Tracking Systems....any recommendations?

20 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Randy Chambers

"Jeff, Did you speak with Broadlook and Bullhorn about what you were looking for? I…"

Shannon Myers replied Feb 19, 2009 to ATS

27 May 26, 2009
Reply by Peter Ceccarelli

"I would discuss with your attorney and the insurance carrier what they believe your…"

Shannon Myers replied Feb 10, 2009 to Insurance Question

4 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Shannon Myers

"Thanks, Irina. Again, I appreciate you as well as others in the recruiting industrie…"

Shannon Myers replied Feb 4, 2009 to Meet Irina Shamaeva, Boolean Strings Guru

11 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Bruce Rowles

"I am also a healthcare recruiter who has been recruiting in the healthcare industry…"

Shannon Myers replied Jan 26, 2009 to Is Healthcare Really Recession Proof? - Healthcare Recruiters

2 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Shannon Myers

"You might want to do a track through the other discussions as well. There are a few…"

Shannon Myers replied Jan 13, 2009 to BountyJobs.com

13 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Matthew Murr

"Before you posted this discussion I was just about to post a "great job" on the arti…"

Shannon Myers replied Jan 13, 2009 to "LinkedIn Sourcing With a Free Account"

6 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"I think Eric's questions are all good as well. Data was huge for me, how often do I…"

Shannon Myers replied Jan 8, 2009 to Demo'ing 4 ATS systems tomorrow, what questions should I be asking?

74 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Martin H.Snyder

"I am actually going and doing one of the sourcing presentations. I'll be there 1-5th…"

Shannon Myers replied Jan 8, 2009 to Any Bullhorn users attending Bullhorn LIVE conference in Vegas in Feb.?

5 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Craig Fisher

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service