pam claughton's Discussions (428)

Discussions Replied To (401) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that they are promoting it as if LinkedIn is a job board, and that with the…"

pam claughton replied Apr 30, 2008 to LinkedIn Corporate Recruiting Solutions

36 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Heather Gardner

"Tekree, I am a contingency recruiter, not contract though, just direct placement.…"

pam claughton replied Apr 27, 2008 to Hi everybody! Let's list our best candidate excuses for no-showing the interview!

24 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Joanne Michener

"Do you mean literally no-showing? Or cancelling last minute? Luckily I don't remembe…"

pam claughton replied Apr 27, 2008 to Hi everybody! Let's list our best candidate excuses for no-showing the interview!

24 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Joanne Michener

"Craigs list is good for junior jobs, but is not as robust as Careerbuilder. You may…"

pam claughton replied Apr 22, 2008 to What can be an alternative to using CareerBuilder to satisfy your mid-to-low level sourcing needs ??

4 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"One way is to let them keep two weeks of draw, rather than pay it back, and that's t…"

pam claughton replied Mar 28, 2008 to We recently started paying our Executive Recruiters on a draw...Do they get paid vacation?

2 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by pam claughton

"Honestly, I see nothing wrong with it! I think it's smart on the client's part, beca…"

pam claughton replied Mar 27, 2008 to Back-Door Reference Checks...

11 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

"I wouldn't call it a good mousetrap! Not at all, considering they couldnt handle the…"

pam claughton replied Feb 21, 2008 to Have you tried Notchup.com? What do you think?

1 Feb 21, 2008
Reply by pam claughton

"Yes, move on to other clients. Working with this one is clearly a waste of time, as…"

pam claughton replied Feb 18, 2008 to Contingency vs. Retained

5 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Gavin Chase

"Catherine, The way you work is the way all good recruiters work! Seriously, you're…"

pam claughton replied Feb 8, 2008 to Rec-to-Recs - Best interest at heart?!?

6 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by pam claughton

"Seema, Just my opinion, but if you've never worked for an agency, you're at a big d…"

pam claughton replied Sep 18, 2007 to How Long Did It Take You to Make Your First Placement

20 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Mack

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service