All Discussions Tagged 'sourcing' (149)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recruiting Animal says "Sourcing is 90% " of our job. Can you believe that?

A few quotes (or twuotes if you will....) from Animal: Sourcing is 90% of recruiting much of the time. Placing contractors or working in a…

Started by Jerry Albright

6 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Recruiting Animal

Sourcing Webinars: Do you want to learn about 1,000 ways to source?

My exchange with Jason about webinars has prompted me to post this discussion. Since I started giving webinars in March, I've been thinkin…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

0 Apr 6, 2009

Try Our New Sourcing Tool

Today we added a new tool to our website. The new tool will help sourcers and recruiters to find people on the internet using Boolean and X…

Started by Rami Madi

0 Mar 31, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday - Taking your Diversity Sourcing further...don't just post a job...

Recently Diversity Sourcing has been on my mind, especially with Diversity Inc releasing it’s 2009 Top 50 Employer List last week. There ar…

Started by Kelly Dingee

1 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Amitai Givertz

Tutorial Tuesday: The Unknown Cybersleuth

John Sumser's controversial post Digging Into RecruitingBlogs.com v2.08: The Death of Sourcing has has inspired a great debate about the st…

Started by Amitai Givertz

10 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Shally Steckerl

Potential website to source passive candidates or Lead Gen

Has anyone used www.theofficialboard.com for sourcing candidates or for lead Generation?. Came across this site and thought that it may ha…

Started by 01. Lonnie McRorey

0 Mar 11, 2009

Maybe sourcing is dead, not sure, but we still can have fun searching on the web...

One of the recruiters in my network sent me this question (see below), which she picked from the site stringlogic.net. I was able to give h…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

0 Mar 10, 2009

Talent Talk Cafe - Week of March 9th: What's your Survivor Game? AND the Intersection of Sourcing and Recruiting

Join us two times a week! Every Tuesday and Thursday at 3pm ET / 12pm PT! Look for the new chat screen - now back on the home page! You can…

Started by Susan Burns

0 Mar 9, 2009

Facebook does an about face

You may have heard that earlier this month, Facebook deleted a provision from its terms of service that said when users remove their conten…

Started by Steve Levy

1 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Martin H.Snyder

Talent Talk Cafe - Week of February 16th: Sourcing Excellence with Glen Cathey and Julia Stone

I'm really excited about this week's Talent Talk Cafe line up. We have two guests joining us and have dedicated both Chats to Sourcing... b…

Started by Susan Burns

0 Feb 16, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service