All Discussions Tagged 'Virtual' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

USA High Tech Companies: Is your Company Looking for a Remote/Virtual Sr Contract Recruiters or Sourcers? Call us Today for your Immediate hiring needs!

Are you getting ready to start ramp up with seeking Top Talent for your High Technology Company?  Getting ready for what "2011" will bring…

Started by Tamara Leigh Swearingen

0 Aug 12, 2010

Very strong Contract Recruiter with Board of Directors references!!

I am currently a senior technology and medical recruiter with many executive and board of director references. I am self employed and a con…

Started by Adrianne Wellman

0 Dec 16, 2008

Virtual Recruiting Industry Professionals Wanted

Are you an experienced Professional Recruiter or Account Executive? Do you want the freedom that starting your own home based business can…

Started by RuthAnn Platt, MSHRM PHR

2 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by RuthAnn Platt, MSHRM PHR

Need 2 Professional and Experienced Recruiters (MUST be willing to learn Healthcare Recruiting IMMEDIATELY) to join our Awesome Team ASAP! FULL-TIME! VIRTUAL ONLY! GREAT COMPANY NEEDS 2, So HURRY!

Dear All, I apologize for being "out of the picture" for a while...I have had to relocate temporarily because of the "hurricane(s)." I did…

Started by Tiffiny Smith-Esther

14 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Joan Holley

Virtual Recruiter Needed - Excellent Opportunuty!

MSB Resources, LLC is a boutique recruitment firm that recruits exclusively for the property management, real estate, construction and deve…

Started by Cathy Barrios

12 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Cathy Barrios

Virtual Recruiting: What's the best way to get Quant-type candidates?

This is a description of the project I am working on at present, and a call out to all readers for ideas on how to succeed in this. I am p…

Started by Mauricio Portillo

0 Jul 25, 2008

Are you a Natural Rainmaker? We're growing in Southern California and Starting Virtual Branches

Omnikron Systems Inc is a leading, National IT Recruiting and Professional Services Firm. We are Tier 1 with many of the Big Boyz and are r…

Started by Robin Borough

7 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by John Rhine AKA JR

*SR. Sourcer seeking Virtual Contract

Carl J. Pungerchar 605 Dewitt Drive Highland Heights, Ohio 44143 (440) 223-8321 cell carl@associatedrecruiters.net ________________________…

Started by Carl Pungerchar

0 May 28, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service