All Discussions Tagged 'and' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any recruiters using rebelmouse?

I thought this social media site was pretty cool. It takes all of your networks i.e. blog posts, tweets, Facebook messages, and creates a p…

Started by John Kreiss

1 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Tim Spagnola

Placements around Holiday Time

It's December, and holidays are upon us.  Is it easier or more difficult to make placements during this period?

Started by John Kreiss

7 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Larry

myStaffingPro Named Finalists in the 2012 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards by Network Products Guide

HR Services Inc. announced today that Network Products Guide, industry's leading technology research and advisory guide, has named myStaffi…

Started by Julia

2 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Julia

JPKreiss Executive Search is Looking for Love

I am looking for Facebook Likes on my JPKreiss Executive Search Facebook page.   Click here to view, and thanks in advance. John Click h…

Started by John Kreiss

5 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Amy Ala Miller

Climbing Idiots or The Right Stuff for Recruiting Challenges?

I'm always amazed at mountain climbers and people who get a kick out of climbing a vertical rock face for the fun and danger of it.  But th…

Started by Valentino Martinez

0 Mar 13, 2012

Why RecruiterGuy Loves Recruiting!

Recruiting is one of those rare fields that can challenge someone on a daily basis.  We are in a sales business that impacts people and the…

Started by Bill Humbert

6 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Bill Humbert

MaxHire Recruiting Software Adds Enterprise-Class Financials

Vancouver, BC – January 25, 2012 MaxHire Solutions Inc, a leader in the recruiting software industry has announced the addition of MaxHire…

Started by Rachel Lai

0 Jan 26, 2012

OT - Geminid Meteor Shower Video: Annual 'Shooting Star' Show Seen From Joshua Tree

HuffingtonPost Huffington Post  : 12/13/11 07:32 PM You've never seen a meteor shower like this before (VIDEO) http://huff.to/vRmh0y

Started by Valentino Martinez

0 Dec 14, 2011

Five Smart Ways to Retain Top Tech Talent

http://resources.dice.com/report/smart-retention-strategies/ Technology hiring and investment have been two bright spots in an overall slo…

Started by Terry Starr

0 Dec 8, 2011

Oil and Gas current salaries?

Does anybody have a current comprehensive salary survey for the oil and gas industry.  I am happy to pay for the information if anyone has…

Started by Sandra McCartt

2 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Molly Haefele

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service