All Discussions Tagged 'facebook' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to recruiting

Hi,   I am a new recruiter in the field and I have the following questions:   What major job boards should I be using to scout talent? How…

Started by James H

0 Jun 19, 2010

What're your ideas about social recruiting?

Social recruiting is becoming the gold standard for finding the top quality people for all types of professional positions. Please tell us…

Started by JackChang

6 May 5, 2010
Reply by JackChang

History in the Making

All around us technology is changing our world. My two teenagers were showing me some videos on YouTube and both, in their infinite wisdom,…

Started by Rayanne

6 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

Have you developed guideline for the usage of social networks in recruiting new employees? How to deal with (personal) information you can find?

As more and more people get connected and start to understand the wealth of information available it as well poses a risk for HR/Recruitin…

Started by Ted Meulenkamp

0 Feb 24, 2010

Feedback on Emp.ly social media recruiting service appreciated

We recently launched the first version of Emp.ly: a free social media recruitment tool to post job ads with one click, get a short URL, sha…

Started by Jüri Kaljundi

0 Feb 16, 2010

Just Watch What Happens

We know that Web 2.0 added an interactive side to the world wide web, this addiction we call the internet. It used to be that a website w…

Started by Rayanne

4 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Brian Meeks

Press Release: Albin Engineering Acquires KBIC Military

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Albin Engineering Acquires KBIC Military Silicon Valley Technology Solutions Leader Expands to Provide Military Tra…

Started by Craig Silverman

0 Nov 9, 2009

Is your social networking NOT working? Fix it!

HireAbility.com's is once again bringing you an outstanding online social media training on Tuesday, October 13th at 1 PM EDT with Neil Leb…

Started by Jill Sullivan Grueter

0 Oct 7, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday: My Summer of Sourcing

Depending on where you live, the kids in your life will soon be answering the quintessential back to school question... "what did you do on…

Started by Kelly Dingee

6 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Kelly Dingee

Single Sign on - Facebook Connect/OpenID

I am currently trying to compile a list of job boards/career sites/recruiter sites that have implemented Facebook Connect or OpenID for sin…

Started by Thomas Shaw

0 Mar 17, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service