All Discussions Tagged 'metrics' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Measuring Talent Assessment

I'd be interested to know if anyone is part of an organization that has placed talent assessment as a strategic human capital priority.  Wh…

Started by David Perel

0 May 22, 2013

I'm interested in hearing what everyone thinks are the best ways to track sourcing (activity, results, etc.)

I'd like to see some examples of what everyone thinks are the best way to track a sourcers performance and/or progress.  Imagine you had th…

Started by Josh Peek

0 Feb 22, 2012

MaxHire Becomes the First Recruiting Software with Integrated Enterprise Business Intelligence

With the launch of their new business intelligence dashboards slated for release in early February, MaxHire front-office software will beco…

Started by Rachel Lai

0 Jan 16, 2012

Onboarding New Recruiters

What is the avarage "time to competence" for recruiters in your company? How quickly do they get involved in the hands on recruiting proces…

Started by Kelly

0 Oct 2, 2009

New Group - Recruiting Analytics Metrics and Performance (RAMP) |

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=2341978&trk=anet_ug_grppro This is a group to discuss emerging trends, techniques, tip…

Started by Joel Passen

0 Sep 29, 2009

Wednesday Wisdom: Short-timer's Disease

Dear Claudia, Should third-party recruiters be held to the same standards for new hire retention as internal recruiters? My corporate recr…

Started by Claudia Faust

27 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Jerry Albright

Metrics Schemtrics

It sounds good in theory. Measure every movement of every person involved in recruiting. Log every call. Log every result. Surely it will y…

Started by Diana Luger

20 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Claudia Faust

Wednesday Wisdom: Measurement and the Art of Recruiting

Dear Claudia, Why do some managers insist on measuring everything in the recruiting process? I think that metrics can be demoralizing and…

Started by Claudia Faust

12 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Jerry Albright

Stats on direct sourcing models?

Simon Kelly, Sales Director in Software and Technology asks, over on LinkedIn: Anyone got any statistics on the growing trend for HR organi…

Started by Maureen Sharib

0 Sep 12, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service