All Discussions Tagged 'social media' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who Will Win?

I am just curious to see if anyone remembers what it is like to have a weekend. I think I used to have weekends but I cannot rightly reca…

Started by Rayanne

5 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Jacob Rhoades

Just Watch What Happens

We know that Web 2.0 added an interactive side to the world wide web, this addiction we call the internet. It used to be that a website w…

Started by Rayanne

4 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Brian Meeks

Something to Tweet About

Do you think Google is a major player in technology? Do you think they pay attention to what is new, what is hip, what is important in soc…

Started by Rayanne

2 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

Some Things Never Change

Social Media - what has it done for you? I am continually fascinated by the round of complaints that occur every time technology evolves o…

Started by Rayanne

2 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Jacqueline Bozorgi

TWITTER: The 'Scott Love' version

Twitter is "Time Wasted In Trying To Escape Rejection". Get back on the phone. It's where the action is. Want to read my blog post about…

Started by Scott Love

0 Sep 27, 2009

An Un-Bordered Odyssey

Being an "almost native Indianan" and thus branded as a hillbilly by Animal, I thought I would fly to Indiana to meet up with Andy Gregory…

Started by Rayanne

0 Sep 23, 2009

Besides Chocolate

I missed working this weekend. I know, I must be nuts. But during the course of a weekend filled with unexpected events and neglected opp…

Started by Rayanne

1 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Yvette M. Kriz

Business as Usual, from here on out

I sat in a meeting today with two prominent men that understood the strength and necessity of social media. Their activity on twitter, fac…

Started by Rayanne

2 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

Sorry for Your Loss

I am waxing nostalgic. What is it about the past that keeps us in it? Or keeps us reverting to it or better yet, avoiding it? Do we value i…

Started by Rayanne

11 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

interesting blog on "Death of a Recruiter"

I found this blog posting today when I came across an old friend today. http://www.twintechs.com/blog/?p=545 Enjoy....

Started by Chris Notarfrancesco

5 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Thomas Patrick Chuna

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service