mic data warehouse team in a major financial institution to conduct the following major tasks:
· Design and implement various reporting applications for BI and compliance
· Create, maintain, and support data warehousing applications and processes.
· Performance tuning on report generation both in the application and in the database layer.
The potential candidate must have the following experience and skills.
· Extensive knowledge of software development life-cycle
· Proficient in databases development within Oracle and Sybase. Good SQL skill.
· Knowledge on Equity trading. Familiar with equity trading data analysis.
The following skills are strongly preferred:
· Scripting experience with UNIX shell and Perl
· Knowledge in C/C++, UNIX internals
· Job control and system monitoring tools such as Autosys and ITRS.
· BI and compliance reporting experience
· Data modeling and ER diagram
· Knowledge on financial instrument, market data and reference data.…
and a state tax incentive, game companies are beginning to sprout up near college campuses. From a financial and human resource standpoint, it makes sense for companies to do business there. If you're a student who wants to pursue a degree in game development, Georgia looks like a good place to be. With at least half of the colleges offering degrees in game development there, student have more options when selecting the school they want to attend. If you're a seasoned game developer, taking a job in Georgia may lower your cost of living. Living in Georgia is pretty reasonable.…