le of days for them:
1. They told me they had no other recruiters working on the opportunity (I found out they did and questioned them and they said it was an internal - I questioned my sources and it wasn't!) - this is enough for me to instantly dismiss them. Lying to me just the once is enough (and they did it twice) but just to be sure . . . they
2. Couldn't give me a coherent brief
3. Were unable to provide me with a list of candidates they had seen or who had been contacted by themselves/other recruiters already.
4. Did not give me feedback when I asked for it despite wanting CVs 'immediately'.
I only took the role on on the trail basis - despite my better instincts - because an old friend/colleague had introduced me to them. After two days I have told them I do not want to work with them. I am expecting £2K for my work so I am not out of pocket. Get real and qualify your clients as hard as you would qualify your candidates guys. It ain't tough to weed out the bad ones!
itted. A man can only be so lucky. I mean, almost instantly a discussion about the importance of a logo started to take place. Personally, I never even thought that it was important. I’ve learned a lot about this topic so thanks.
Some of the logos I really liked and some I knew I could not use but the important thing for me was that I could pick three I would be happy with and then let the final decision be made by those interested in helping decide.
There were a total of 103 votes:
Logo#1 received 31 votes
Logo #2 received 39 votes (without the words on the logo)
Logo#3 received 29 votes.
There were 27 comments made as well.
When people spend their own time to do things like this is shows a lot of things. Thanks again everyone for participating and helping.…
nt Consultants, we can assist by taking the burden out of the Recruitment Sourcing Process, Headhunting & Market Research Activities.
Our extensive recruitment industry knowledge, outsourcing expertise and innovative offshore delivery model coupled with our portfolio of value added services improve the quality and efficiency of our clients. As a result, our clients recognize significant cost savings, as well as a valuable time advantage—all with the flexibility demanded by the pace of today’s business.
~Compared to the total cost of employing an onshore recruiter, source or administrator, company saves between 50% to 75% .
~Recruiting capabilities increase without increasing your headcount
~Speed of hire and candidate yield improve through 24x7 resorting support.
~Quality of hire improves as internal recruiting staff has more time to spend with quality candidates.
~Free up your Recruiters time to interact with candidates and hiring managers.
~With more time to focus on candidates and hiring managers, Recruiters can offer a much higher level of customer service.
~Tapping into Career Mosaic's extended array of Recruitment tools, technology and subscriptions will vastly increase your sourcing capabilities.
~Career Mosaic can respond instantly to any urgent requirement, taking advantage of time differences between US and India .
Please feel free to contact me for more informations.
Thanks and Regards
t). This really is a fabulous opportunity to hear about all the latest tools and techniques in recruiting, and to network with the entire global industry. Onrec has assembled over 40 expert speakers. There will be a jam-packed expo hall demonstrating the latest tools, and the networking opportunities are sure to help you make new connections that advance your career.
You can receive 50% off the conference registration if you sign up now!
Here is how to get the discounted rate –
• Simply visit the conference website, click on registration https://www.cteusa.com/onrec3/, and when you see the price of $895, punch in this code ( jh7rzN ). It will instantly cut the price in half. If you have any questions call or need more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-925-1160.
This price is only available for 10 days.
Here are a few links to the event to help you get familiar with the Onrec Conference and Expo 2008 / Chicago Sept 9-10:
• Onrec EXPO 2008 VIDEO: www.Onrec.com/Expo2008
• Onrec EXPO 2008 SPEAKERS: http://www.onrec.com/conferences/090908/speakers.html
• Onrec EXPO 2008 TOPICS: http://www.onrec.com/conferences/090908/topics.html
• Onrec EXPO 2008 SCHEDULE: http://www.onrec.com/conferences/090908/schedule.html
I’ll see you at the Onrec event!
Thomas F.X. Licari