Cisco ICM Engineer/Development skill
Position Description: Position will provide architecture, design, and implementation, deploy and support for Cisco ICM Solutions including:
• Cisco ICM Architecture and Routing
• VOIP telephony design, implementation and support
• CVP micro application design, development and support
• Cisco Call Manager solution designs and support
• CTI delivery within a Cisco ICM solution
Responsibilities will include:
• Design, development and support of these technologies for VOIP, traditional voice,and data systems.
• As a Cisco ICM Engineer you will be responsible for the technical leadership, architectural design, project management, and deployment of Cisco solutions to a variety of contact center environments including Call Manager, Avaya, and Aspect.
• Responsibilities also include the architecure and design for the Integration of the ICM routing architecture with an enterprise Webphere Voice Reponse IVR solution.
• Position will lead technical projects to reduce cost, improve service or provide innovated business solutions consistent with the customer's business strategies.
Skills desired: Cisco ICM, Cisco IPT VoIP design, Voice Gateways, Cisco CVP, Cisco Call Manager.
• 8 + years experience with voice infrastructures design and support in a Cisco environment.
• Cisco ICM/CVP product knowledge and experience in design, implementation and suport of these solutions.
• General telephony engineering, technical project management or leadership. Experience with multi-site ICM configurations.
Skills and Experience
i) CISCO ICM product support experience: ICM Routers, Loggers, HDS, etc.
ii) CISCO ICM Configuration and Scripting Experience
iii) CISCO Translation Routing Programming
iv) CTI/CTIOS Experience
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with MS Windows Servers including: strong working knowledge of MS Windows Server 2003 and Active Directory; MS SQL Server 2000 DBMS experience; MS SQL scripting experience; and TCP / IP networking experience
• Familiarity with call center operations (ACD, Network, and any IVR implementations) * Familiarity with carrier pre-routing and Network IVR configurations
• Working knowledge of common TDM and IP ACDs (Avaya, Aspect, Cisco IPCC, etc.)
• Experience with Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management Enterprise Edition (Unified ICME) or Hosted Edition (Unified ICMH)
• Overall understanding of ICM system and environment
• Thorough understanding of ICM processes
• Experience using ICM tools for System Administration and troubleshooting
• Experience with installation of the software for ICM in a duplexed Enterprise or Hosted ICM environment
• Ability to perform basic troubleshooting and monitor the ICM system
• Experience in upgrading ICM versions
• Experience with the installation and troubleshooting of components to include Web View, Script Editor, Peripheral Gateway (PG) installation, database schema, external database connectivity and configuration, hot fix installation, and command line troubleshooting (rttest, opctest, procmon, and dumplog)
• Experience with Cisco Support Tools
• Experience with Call Tracer and other ICM utilities
• CISCO Network Interface Controller (NIC)
• IVR Peripheral Gateway configuration experience
• Cisco IP-IVR configuration and Scripting experience
• Data Networking (Cisco routing/switching, QOS)
• Monitoring and Reporting Applications
• Development and Message Exchange languages and protocols (C++, SQL, SOAP, XML/VXML)
• Telecommunications: FXO/FXS/PRI/T1/DS3 Circuits & Signaling Protocols
• General Architecture (LAN/WAN Networks)
• General Architecture (Server hardware platforms)
• General Architecture (OS Platforms- WinNT/2K, Unix, Linux)
• Database - Experience with CISCO data model and reporting, DB performance tuning
• General Attributes: (Strong written, verbal, MS-Office Application skills)
• Excellent Client Relations Skills
• History of leading technical design capabilities
• History of leading technical delivery capabilities
• Good Mentoring Skills (technical and process
You need to be a member of RecruitingBlogs to add comments!