Recruiting Tools and Software (378)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I was wrong

I think that the most important feature that current search-for-passive-candidates tools must have is the ability to search social networks…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

0 Oct 1, 2008

VuRV - is anyone else using this?

My company has been in development/implementation phases with VuRV for about a year now, and it is about to be officially rolled out into o…

Started by Kent Sims

1 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Alex

ATS - Bullhorn or SendOuts?? Any advice

I have being doing some research on many different ATS systems and narrowed it down to SendOuts or Bullhorn. I like both systems for differ…

Started by Evan Harmon

2 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Evan Harmon

Have something to say and share?

I'm looking for additional recruiters, sourcers or staffing and human resource professionals for interviews as shown here on RecruitingBlog…

Started by Bill Vick

2 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Nicole Hackett

JobAlarm.com

Hi. Has anyone used Jobalarm.com? We got the promo code "Time2fill" and posted our first job. Curious what others are experiencing? Thanks.

Started by Karen Newell

7 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Anita Cannon

Franchise for Software Product in Recruitment industry

Hi All, Can anyone suggest me the best method to find right franchise for Software Product in Recruitment industry. I have client who is…

Started by Bipin Patel

0 Sep 23, 2008

Information Technology Database for Sale

My name is Wanda Nelson/Barrows and I am the owner of PathFinders Recruiting. We specialize in the Information Technology arena. I am retir…

Started by Wanda Nelson/Barrows

0 Sep 18, 2008

ATS / Email Marketing question

OK, I'm close to finding an ATS system. The only thing I haven't been terribly impressed with is the lack of email marketing templates/opti…

Started by Ehren Seim

3 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Michael Johnson

Can anyone advise me about ATS?

Hello Professional Recruiters on RecruitingBlogs.com! I've been thinking recently about which ATS is better to use. There are so many of t…

Started by Ksenia Shulga

9 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Michael Johnson

Web Cam Based Interviews

Are any of you using this technology? I am interested in learning more about it and any input would be helpful. Thanks! Carrie

Started by Carrie Jensen

4 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Mark McMahan

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service