Jobs For Recruiters (587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Multiple Marketers/ Recruiters to WORK from HOME!

This is my firm, which focusses on IT Marketing, and Recruiting. We have our own set of candidates with diverse skill sets like Java, .Net,…

Started by Priya

12 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Cathy Steinhauser

Operations Manager (Country Manager) - Doha, Qatar

Company: Brunel Energy Position: Operations Manager, Qatar Reports To: Regional Operations Manager Location: Doha, Qatar Brunel Energy pro…

Started by Jayden Wallis

0 Oct 19, 2008

Establishing a Retained Search Firm

Looking for contingency or contract recruiters interested ESTABLISHING a retained practice within their own companies or businesses. This i…

Started by Dean Klovens

10 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Dean Klovens

Candidate Names on Resumes

Hi There, I am new and just tuned in. I am I posting appropriately? Question: Are you all leaving the contact info. on the resumes of can…

Started by Bell Jones

5 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Bell Jones

Sr. PM needed for Banking Client in Wash, DC **

David B. Assadi Cell: 703.629.0910 dassadi@intechweb.com Do you have anyone like this? I need to have by Friday – Intech Job # 21393 Lo…

Started by David B. Assadi

1 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Kenneth Ludden, CPC

Virtual Recruiter needed for San Francisco/Bay Area

Hi there! I am looking to hire another recruiter to join the www.paladinstaff.com team. This is a virtual job. Ideally, the candidate will…

Started by Amy Elder

6 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Amy Elder

Global Head of Recruitment with a strong Architectural background needed in Rotterdam, Holland

Hi All, For a renowned international architectural practice in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, I'm seeking a Global Head of Recruitment to tak…

Started by Careers In Holland

0 Oct 9, 2008

Virtual Recruiter Needed - Excellent Opportunuty!

MSB Resources, LLC is a boutique recruitment firm that recruits exclusively for the property management, real estate, construction and deve…

Started by Cathy Barrios

12 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Cathy Barrios

The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Wants YOU! *Extended Dates

NGA had a targeted goal of hiring 400 professionals by December 2008. The three day event has come and gone and we made conditional offers…

Started by Debra Fitzwater

0 Oct 5, 2008

HR Business Partner for Russia and Caspian Region

This is a new and challenging role in our Moscow office which will suit an experienced professional with drive and desire to succeed. Our o…

Started by Martina

0 Oct 5, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service