Cora Mae Lengeman's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Right on Jerry!  It is amazing that these people will get hire eventually.  Some rec…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Feb 6, 2012 to Question of the day: How do you handle the candidate who doesn't stop talking?

34 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Cora Mae Lengeman

"Well said Sandra.  I suffer from the "talk too much" and have often bit my cheeks to…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Feb 6, 2012 to Question of the day: How do you handle the candidate who doesn't stop talking?

34 Feb 6, 2012

"I have run into this several times in 22 years; candidates who think they are so gre…"

34 Feb 6, 2012

"Sleazy, lying, scumbags who send resumes all over the place, never conduct complete…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Jan 21, 2012 to What do you like LEAST about the recruiting business?

8 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Jerry Albright

"Once, the first week I was on the phone as a recruiter – person I called got on phon…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Jan 17, 2012 to Question of the day: Have you ever misrepresented yourself to the gatekeeper to connect with your contact?

6 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Thanks everyone.  My friend read everything last night and truly appreciates your co…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Jan 5, 2012 to I need some good info on www.bountyjobs.com

8 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Mack

"Yes, then I may get rid of my smart phone! "

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Dec 22, 2011 to Question of the day: What recruiting tool are you no longer using that you once deemed irreplaceable?

10 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Jerry Albright

"I am finally giving up my Palm Pilot.  Yes, I am having withdrawals.    I changed fr…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Dec 21, 2011 to Question of the day: What recruiting tool are you no longer using that you once deemed irreplaceable?

10 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Jerry Albright

"All of the above plus: I cannot stand it when someone answers a question with: "Well…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Dec 19, 2011 to Question of the Day: What word or phrase do your candidates use that drive you crazy?

40 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Dahlby

"I am actually someone that sought out recruiting after having several recruiters try…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Dec 19, 2011 to Would you recommend the recruiting industry as a profession for young people to consider today?

2 Dec 19, 2011

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service