Julie Hankins's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh ye of little faith!   "

Julie Hankins replied Feb 8, 2013 to NOTICE!! Purple Squirrel Exists

4 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Actually Ryan....  :) "

Julie Hankins replied Jan 25, 2013 to Has reference-checking become a check-the-box item? Best answer wins a Nexus 7!

29 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Daniel A Healy IV

""He's good but he tends to fall asleep during meetings.  I think he has a medical co…"

Julie Hankins replied Jan 22, 2013 to Has reference-checking become a check-the-box item? Best answer wins a Nexus 7!

29 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Daniel A Healy IV

"CATS ( www.catsone.com ) is a pretty robust, intuitive and functional system for a s…"

Julie Hankins replied Sep 27, 2012 to ATS/CRM for very small 3rd party recruiting company ...

2 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Julie Hankins

""I'm flexible" when asked about compensation, relocation, travel..."

Julie Hankins replied Dec 19, 2011 to Question of the Day: What word or phrase do your candidates use that drive you crazy?

40 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Dahlby

"As a 3rd party recruiter, I find that the candidate pool today on the major boards i…"

Julie Hankins replied Feb 3, 2010 to To Job Board or Not to Job Board...that is the Question.

16 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Rob McIntosh

"Thanks Slouch! I take this as a high honor!"

Julie Hankins replied Jun 29, 2009 to Blogging to Microblogging - now something inbetween! A miniBlogging site:

2 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Julie Hankins

"i like feeling special! ;-) WIll try the " 10 reasons" type of approach - thanks!"

Julie Hankins replied Jun 17, 2009 to Twitter this - Twitter that - how do YOU manage the FEEding frenzy?

19 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Julie Hankins

"I did, only once. Probably won't today. I feel that more than that is not needed...…"

Julie Hankins replied Jun 17, 2009 to Twitter this - Twitter that - how do YOU manage the FEEding frenzy?

19 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Julie Hankins

"Hmm - I have been toying with changing over to Seesmic...... Might give it a whirl!…"

Julie Hankins replied Jun 16, 2009 to Twitter this - Twitter that - how do YOU manage the FEEding frenzy?

19 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Julie Hankins

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service