ed software, consulting and professional staffing services company. We are seeking a Territory Sales Manager to develop new business and to support our existing client base through consultative and strategic sales methodologies.
We have an impressive support team made up of technical recruiters and IT professionals with depth in software product development: software solutions sales, delivery and management and strategic staffing solutions – we understand technology. Our commitment to excellence is evident throughout our organization and lived on a daily basis through our people, our clients and our relationships.
Our Territory Sales Managers enjoy competitive base salaries with unlimited upside, 100% paid medical/dental/vision programs and stock options.
• Minimum 3 years of current successful direct sales experience in IT Staff Augmentation or Software/Professional Services.
• Demonstrated ability to assume, manage and grow existing long term Grand Central relationships for the purpose of increasing revenue.
• Demonstrated ability to generate new sales opportunities by leveraging your relationships, networking, cold calling, etc.
• Understanding of various technology platforms, systems, languages, internet and associated roles (positions within and related to the full-life cycle - Requirements Capture through Production Support).
• Excellent communication and consultative skills from the C-level down.
• Knowledgeable in recruiting processes and the use of applicant tracking systems.
• Ability to work, multi-task and maintain professionalism in a hyper-fast paced team environment where change is the rule.
• Desire to build relationships with potential candidates, negotiate pay and bill rates, and facilitate the contract process.
• Strong desire to understand both the clients’ technical and business needs associated with job requirements.
• Ability to “Level Set” the client – set appropriate expectations associated with difficult requirements.
• Ability and desire to cross pollinate by identifying professional services and software sales opportunities within existing and new accounts.
• Ability to accurately forecast revenues based on pipeline management and projections.
• Demonstrated ability to build successful account plans.
• Strong work and moral ethics.
• Will take ownership and responsibility for their actions, their processes and candidates -both mistakes and successes.
• Strong organizational and time management skills – attention to detail.
• Must have a good sense of humor and humility and enjoy working in a business casual entrepreneurial environment.
• Aggressive, self motivated and driven to make money.
If you have done this type of work, or something similar, you will find that most of the characteristics we seek and the activities for which you will be responsible are familiar. What may be new to you is our approach and culture. We apply the SDLC to staffing because it resonates with technical people. In addition to providing Professional Staffing Services we are a software company; this provides us with credibility most pure play staffing companies never experience. We are also employee owned. If you are looking to join a company that will provide you with unlimited financial upside, a true career path and the opportunity to help build a company we would like to meet you.…
ses including storage, maintenance and shipping of company products.
Responsible for decision making ability for processes
May manage full-time and seasonal employees
Foster an operational culture founded on HSE and process improvement.
• BS degree in Agriculture or related field or High School Degree/AA with equivalent work experience
• Knowledge of general industry procedures, practices, and terminology
• Knowledge of automated processing equipment
• Knowledge of maintenance practices and procedures
• Knowledge of general industrial, electrical, and repair requirements
• Ability to read and interpret blueprint plans
This job involves working in a noisy and dusty enviroment. You must be able to read reports and use the computer. Must be able to walk or stand for prolonged periods of time. Long hours during critical times of the year. Ability to life up to 70 pounds.
Relocation Package Included.…
er gives the interviewer an idea of how you present yourself in a social and professional setting and a glimpse of what you think the most important facts about yourself are.
Meaningless interview questions actually have purpose. Everyone uses them to test your ability to interact with others.…
y to take lots of rejection, self initiative, and the ability to wait three-six months before this new hire will receive their first commission check oh AND by the way they have to pay fees of about $300 per month to have this opportunity.…